Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m in need of some help from the group here on my situation. I’m currently stationed in Japan and my car is undergoing a restoration at a shop in Colorado Springs. The shop is being asked to leave the building they are occupying by the owner due to falling behind on rent. I need to get my car out of there by April 13th. Does anyone have any recommendations for storage places where I could move the car to until they either get back into their space or I get back to America possibly next year and can finish the car myself. My parents live in Peyton and are going to try and help but I figured I would ask here as well. The car is mostly painted and should be
but not assembled at the moment. So it’s at a really inconvenient place in the restoration for this to happen. The car moves under its own power it’s just not assembled at the moment. And in addition to a good storage facility does anyone know of a good company that could move the car for me?

Thank you all in advance for any help. It’s tough for me to try and figure all of this out while being stationed overseas.

Aaron

2F1609F2-32B8-4F09-8D08-5559B6B9F3A1.jpeg E63672F4-B2A7-476E-801B-4FD06C22E7FE.jpeg E63672F4-B2A7-476E-801B-4FD06C22E7FE.jpeg

·
Premium Member
3,375 Posts
1) be safe
2) thanks for your service
3) I'm sure someone here can help suggest a good place to store the car and a method, like a truck and flat trailer to get it to your parents' or to a storage facility where they can be sure the new paint isn't boogered.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have found a storage place that has a garage space available. I’m now just looking for a way to move the car and all the non assembled pieces.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts