Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
I'm kinda shocked, a good looking decent priced wheel, what a concept. Seemed like everything I have liked has been way over priced. :drunkies:

·
Registered
10,607 Posts
fast68back said:
I'm kinda shocked, a good looking decent priced wheel, what a concept. Seemed like everything I have liked has been way over priced. :drunkies:
You can bet those puppies are Hecho en China....

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
"This wheel was built from the ground up by Randy Coy"

He doesnt sound Chinese... I really hope not, I'm sick of wheel shopping.

·
Registered
10,607 Posts
fast68back said:
"This wheel was built from the ground up by Randy Coy"

He doesnt sound Chinese... I really hope not, I'm sick of wheel shopping.

I didn't say they were junk, but for the $200 price point on a 20" wheel, they ain't USA made. I would inquire with Coy for more info....

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Eight pages of posts over on the Pro-touring forum, not a whole lot of negative feedback, but you are correct they are chinese procurred. I also like the Ford FR500 wheels, they are very reasonably priced as well, Link , but to get the look I want, I'd need to buy them wider than I need and have them narrowed, which adds to the price of the wheels by about 150 each :shrug:, so then your right back to 300+ per wheel.

http://boss302.smugmug.com/photos/242278489-L.jpg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts