Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been trying to locate 70 Fastback door glass ( tinted ) I posted a wanted on here with no luck. I have called several glass places and they always ask me Convertable, Coupe or Hardtop ? and then inform me that none are available... arghh !

Any help, is much appreciated !
Chris

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Huh ? I'm still needing this part !

If anyone has a good used one, or a phone # for a glass place that actually knows what the heck they are talking about.... I would appreciate it.

·
(actually Slim Jr now)
24,597 Posts
your post does say "located"! That said NPD has '70 fastback door glass clear or tinted.

·
Registered
524 Posts
What side do you need? I think I might have a passenger side glass to fit the 70 bolt in, not sure about the drivers side. I may also have a set of the 69 fastback glass in the garage somewhere. They won't fit my 69 Conv.

Ductman

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, I finally got one order for the driver's side from a place on ebay. I had tried calling them several times with no answer.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Reverb, are you looking for the 69 or 70 glass? Send me a PM.

I know the Fastback glass is supposed to be longer than the Coupe/Convert. Does anyone know the lengths of the glass to make it easier for me to find. It is supposed to start snowing this afternoon and not stop untill tommorow night.

Ductman

1 - 9 of 9 Posts