• black with red lower stripes

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i narrowed it down to 3 colors i liked. Note the top pin stripes will be removed and the stripes on the side will be lowered to the very bottom sorta how the newer stangs are.

·
(actually Slim Jr now)
24,597 Posts
The three pics you posted don't seem to be anything like the 4 choices. I'll give my own preference. I really like the 70 medium blue metallic. My 70 Torino GT vert is that color...love it!

·
Premium Member
3,959 Posts
70 medium blue metallic is a nice color---was going to paint my car that---kinda wish i did. Oh we'll, if i keep it long enough that's what it will be. As far as your pic's go on choice would have to go with the black/red strip. Even though there's no pic.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The three pics you posted don't seem to be anything like the 4 choices. I'll give my own preference. I really like the 70 medium blue metallic. My 70 Torino GT vert is that color...love it!
i do appreciate your opinion. and the only color that i didnt post a pic of was the black lol. i gave my ex three colors to photoshop with i do believe the real names are grabber blue, and green. im not quite sure what the other color is but i liked it.

70 medium blue metallic is a nice color---was going to paint my car that---kinda wish i did. Oh we'll, if i keep it long enough that's what it will be. As far as your pic's go on choice would have to go with the black/red strip. Even though there's no pic.
i'll try to get one up

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
+3 on the medium bright blue metallic. I voted befoe I saw the pics. If I was considering an alternative to this I would possibly go with the Dodge Viper metallic blue. Much darker than the OEM metallic blue.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I voted black with red stripes, I just think coupes look slick painted black. If it were a fastback, I would have said blue. Grabber blue is probably my favorite color Ford has ever put out.

·
Registered
353 Posts
On '70s I'm partial to:

Grabber Blue
Grabber Yellow
White
Grabber Orange

in about that order. It was an era when cars looked good in bright, bold colors.

Can you imagine a 2011 Camry in Grabber Orange? It'd be like painting your garbage can Grabber Orange. Just doesn't work.

(Now someone's gonna come along with a picture of a big old safety-orange Rubbermaid Brute with a Boss 302 stripe on it, and we're all gonna hurl. Still look better than an orange Camry.)

I have very fond memories of a white '70 Boss 302...no, not anything I ever owned...unfortunately.

·
VMF Full-Timer
3,823 Posts
Blue and Black. :thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts