Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know . . . the little red numbers in parenthesis on the forum page, in the 'replies' column, next to the number of replies for each post, that keeps track and lets me know which posts have new replies???/forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

Typically, when I used to "Reload" the forum page, the forum (in it's infinate wisdom) kept track of the number of unread replies with a little red number. Now, it doesn't . . . the red numbers never change . . . I've tried clearing my cache(s) on Netscape, but this little glitch is bothering me . . . anyone else having the same problem?? Anyone have a 'fix'? A "cookie" problem, perhaps?? (I don't mean to 'whine', but, I haven't been online lately, and am trying to catch up).

Thanx,

Rick

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Try using a REAL browser, like Internet Explorer 5+ /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

Gary

·
Premium Member
19,203 Posts
I know exactly what you are talking about. It happens to me, and I have my browser re-read every page again automatically. There's a tiny little bug in the forum software...what else is gnu?

·
4,129 Posts
WB Rick,
I have never had that problema, but the other day I did come to the VMF via by bookmark and everything looked funny. Then I noticed that I was not logged in /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif after I logged in everything was fine. fd

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Tim!! I have the site bookmarked to automatically login. Something must have changed with the way the Forum reads who's logging in, because I logged out, logged in again, made a new bookmark and now it's all better /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif!!!!

Thanks again,

Rick

1 - 7 of 7 Posts