Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure how much my Mustang is worth any ideas?
I acquired a 1990 25 year anniversary model white Mustang from Canada about 15 years ago. It roughly has about 120 km on it currently. It sits in my garage most the time since I live in wonderful Seattle and it rains. It has a pretty new top within the last two years and new CD player that has Bluetooth. Pretty clean does have some bodywork that could be done on it like little Dings here and there and new paint would be nice. It has blue interior. Cloth. Electric windows electric mirrors. Could use a couple other cosmetic things. Overall not in bad shape at all. Any ideas how I can find out what the price of it would be? I’ve looked at other sites however since his Canadian and in kilometers it’s very hard to find. Thank you so much.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Trying to figure out how from my iPad doesn’t seem to work. I can’t drag and drop. I will login tomorrow for my work machine and add a couple pictures however it’s in the garage and they’re not very clear. Anything in particular you would like to see? Mileage is 134km. It also has the 25 year anniversary emblem.

·
Administrator
19,825 Posts
Sounds like maybe $2000 (US) at best around where I am. Not much demand for 2.3's here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts