Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I've been searching for about a month for any information on Graphics Express. They make the paint stencils and stripes for classic stangs, cougars, and other cars. I know they have a website with an online catalog, but I lost my paperwork. Arghh. I've been looking for a month and can't find it. Does anyone have a link to graphics express?

Here is what I am thinking for painting my 65FB- The paint code is highly unusual, it's guardsman blue, which supposedly was on the 64.5 but not the 65, except for shelby stripes. I am thinking of either painting the car in guardsman blue and put white ghost mustang galloping pony decals down the sides or painting the car wimbleton white and painting a giant american flag diagonally across the car - start with the blue and stars down by the RH quarter/rear valance area, then taking it over to the LH front corner with stripes. What do you think?

It seems like every 65 FB is now a white shelby clone with blue stripes. I am looking for something different. This is a 6 cylinder car, stock as stock can be. I appreciate any advice on paint ideas. The interior is blue and it has the stock wheel covers - the plain conical ones that are polished and black, in rings.

Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
4,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Bill. I checked it out, they are having a 50% sale on their 13"x34" detail running pony decal. I am thinking of buying six of them and superimposing three down each side of the 65. Pretty neat, huh?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts