Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Obviously everyone on this forum has access to a computer. I read nearly all the posts and find myself saying "I need to remember that for future reference." I also continually find myself saying "now what was the name of that company?" (Yes, I use bifocals also) So, I have come upon a plan. I started a separate "Mustang" directory with sub-directories on my HD. Now I have a file in which I am putting all the helpful tips such as:

Sheet metal parts = American Designers (best), Golden Legion
Welders = Hobart 135, Lincoln 155

Using this plan I can add telephone #'s and addresses as I find them. Now when I am in the market for a MIG I look at my file and know what has been proven helpful, useful and affordable for the job I have in mind.

Some of you may have a better plan or something to add to this idea. If so, great. The idea is to learn, bifocals and all.

Food for thought: Just think, If your weren't where you are you would be somewhere else.

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
Good Idea...... now I'll start mine.....Note: contact AZUERO on information! "hey what are buddies for?"

Ken
99 GTP
97 Yukon
68 GT convert

·
Premium Member
19,191 Posts
I bookmark quite a bit of posts, both here on VMF and those URL's directed to by VMF'ers. I then print them out, and put them in a 3-ring binder....there's no telling how long anything will last on the 'net!

http://clubs.hemmings.com/baymustang/platesmall.jpgLet me check your shorts! My multimeter is just a-waiting! Formerly known as Midlife in the old VMF.
King of the Old Farts *struts*

1 - 3 of 3 Posts