Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been a bad mustang owner, but here is the reason why. (At least she is a Ford!) Resto of The Junkyard Dog, came to a slow halt because of this baby! Now that the truck is in running order, I can spend more time on the Mustang.

She's got a rebuilt 289 bored to a 302 & C4 tranny from a 66 Stang. We brought her home literally in boxes, and now we are on our way to Santa Maria CA this month for a HUGE Ford show. We will be in the North South F100 Run, along with our truck club. I hope to meet some VMF'rs there as there will be quite a few Mustangs there! IF ANY OF YOU GO< PLEASE LOOK ME UP!

Just wanted to share. What is it about the Ricers and chebby guys who rev their engines when they get next to me? Maybe the sound of the turndown pipes and a chick behind the wheel intimdates? LOL! Happy Sunday all!

By the way, I need to learn to take better pictures! Click link below, and look under album "1955 Ford F100"

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/keahi73

·
Registered
330 Posts
I am sure your Mustang will understand and not consider you a "bad" owner. Plus it knows that the truck project is honing your skills for future work on it.

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
jeez, after all that id think you'd know that you stroked it to a 302, not bored it :p

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well Shagg...must be the same memory lapse when I didn't send Elvis the 68 Fastback to your house instead right? /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

LOL!

And I already have the interior and engine bay cleared out on the GT!

I think it would be cool to trailer the Mustang behind the 55, but then I would have to be pried out of the driver seat once the GT is running again!

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Sheesh! I see the heading of this post and RUSH in to see the pics! I was thinking, its Renee's new baby.....or at least another belly button shot, but NO......its a dumb old TRUCK! *sigh*, ok, it's NICE, but for pete's sake, quite getting me all excited like that!

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL! Russstang.......NOw that I picked myself up off the floor from laughing at the thought of posting a current belly button shot! ha ha ha ha! Sorry!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts