Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received my second LED, reel style shop light from Trouble Free Lighting, now I have one on each end of the shop. Bought the 1st one last year at a swap meet, works great,very pleased with it. Bright LED, instant light even in -20 degree temperature, rated at 35 times the life of an incandescent bulb, comes with a detachable wall mount bracket, 30' or 50' reels or individual cords.
Their website is troublefreelighting.com and they sell replacement parts and retrofit kits, the reel lights aren't listed on their site, you'll have to send an email or call 616 994 9970

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
At first it seemed high to me also, but I'm glad I bought it. I've used the crap out of my 1st reel light and have never had an issue. Made in merica and the reel actually works, unlike some other ones I bought for half the cost of this one.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
The maker of my bicycle lights makes a head strap that is awesome.

When converting to US dollars the price is about the same as the reel light. I use the light not only when wrenching, but when camping, snow blowing at night, crawling under the desk to hook up the computer and etc. Nice thing is it never shines in my face blinding me...not to say I have not blinded the crap out of my wife when she comes in the garage and I look up at her. :)

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
LEDs have come a long way, and way down in price. I'm a fan !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts