Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a link to the chrome wheels from the 92 ranger 4x4 (they fit fine and were free) and the new goodyear comp t/a 225/60/15 that some said would not fit on my 66! :: They fit great. Only a very slight drag when I turn very hard to the right, hardly even noticable. http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=2264950&uid=1196350&members=1

Also 2 pics of my 15 year old's (in the car pics also)56 cheby stepside w/350. Yeah, we are going to the track next year and settle this once and for all :eek: I still have to get some center caps and chrome lug nuts, but it's good to get this far anyway! ::

·
Registered
81 Posts
They look pretty good. And for free--what a deal. Good luck on the track. ::

·
Registered
16,014 Posts
Very nice little red coupe you have there. At there most basic those early coupes can really be stunning. Now go find somewhere to source some 18" rims from ;)

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
they fit il be damned.....backspacing IS the key, i sure wish i could get 225 on the front of my car to get some more meat to the ground in turns. but my car is just too low in the front and its not possible

·
Registered
6,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone, I do plan to do the shelby drop, in a few months. I am about burned out after a year solid of non stop to get this beast up and running. Every off day, before and after work...you know the drill. Just need to drive and enjoy for awhile ::

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
I am running 225- 50 15's on American Torq Thrust D's. I installed the Magna 620 front springs with 1/2 of a coil cut off and the Shelby mod installed. I rolled the inside of the fender lip and I have no rubbing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts