1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
Hey Cool! They usually have a good turnout at the local park for their summer show. Congrats on the Top 15 award. Did you get a 3 foot tall trophy too? I recognized some cars, but I don't know the owners. Did you see any white squirrels? /forums/images/icons/smile.gif One of the few people I know there drives a 69 Cougar convertible. The other has a 69 Red Camaro. Where are you from again? Ever checked out the junkyard near the Indiana border called Mustang Heaven?

·
Premium Member
2,294 Posts
Hey!!! That Blue Camaro with the chrome blower looks farmiliar....... he hits a few car shows around here. Mainly the one at the high school at the end of the school year. I believe he lives around here. That thing gets trailered everywhere!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There was a really good turn out for the show from what I was told by others who had been there before. This was my first time. I am from Farina which is about 50 miles west of Olney. I was looking for the white squirrels but did not see none. As far as Mustang Heaven I have been there once and had a nice talk with Joe and he showed me his cars. Would love to get ahold of the 68 fastback under the cover. Also the 69 mach1 is almost identical to mine expect mine is not a drag car of course. I did not get any of the trophys but they sure were nice. Here is another site to look at pictures from the show. The guy runs a site called www.classicpony.com

http://www.classicpony.atfreeweb.com/8-18-02_Olney/Olney.htm this is the picture site.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts