Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Jim..got home last nite, but didnt check in here until today, and seen that you ran into a few problems with the AOD...Guess it was bound to happen, after all..the initial install went pretty smooth :D, so something had to hold up the progress :( :p.
For anyone else reading this, Jim is a heck of a nice guy..met him one afternoon while on vacation.We were camping in the area, and I made a deal with swmbo, that if we went to Shipshawana (huge flea-market),I could meet up with Jim and give him a hand with his AOD install.(BTW..did I mention I hate flea markets :p..lol).His car is at his fathers house, and he has a GREAT set-up for a shop...plenty of room..a lift..all the tools needed for about any project..didnt see that fridge though, Jim,..what do you do on those "hot,humid" tranny swap days? :eek:
Woulda liked to spend more time shooting the bull, but even though it was "only" 10:00pm at Jims house when i left, swmbos watch had 11:00pm (1 Hr differance ya know),and since her time is official, didnt want to get her upset with me..the camper is too small :eek: :p
Hope all the bugs are getting worked out,Jim..was nice meeting you. ::

Joe

·
Registered
6,031 Posts
Joe Rocks. He came over and made things SO much easier. He even brought the beer!!

Glad to see you made it home. I havent had TOO many glitches yet, just the driveshaft mainly. It is going slower than I expected, but I should be done tomorrow (Sunday).

Come back anytime Joe!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts