Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I made it in here for now! I couldn't register under Laurie S., it said I couldn't use special characters or spaces. How do I fix that? I set up the 390pony name to use in the classifieds so until I can go back to my original name, I'll use that. I don't know how long my system will let me stay in here, however. Teebone and Midlife, I'm keeping an eye on you now!

Laurie

·
Registered
672 Posts
Welcome! It'll take a few posts to get used to it. But, once you do, you'll love it.

I was not looking for a complete restoration of reality. I was looking for a restoration of fantasy. I do not want my car to be as it was in 1967. I want it to be as I imagined it in 1967. -John Baird <b>
Got Rust? </b>

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You won't be able to get around the system's restrictions on spaces and special characters (the period, probably).

You'll have to register as Laurie_S or Laurie-S or some such variation. Use the underscore or hyphen instead of a space, and no period. Or, simply no spaces at all, like LaurieS with no period at the end.

Jerry

The FAQs, nothing but the FAQs: http://www.geocities.com/a65ragtop/VM_FAQ

If you can't [color:red]dazzle</font color=red> [color:green]them</font color=green> with [color:purple]brilliance</font color=purple>, baffle 'em with bull

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Glad you made it. I had the same trouble so I just added III to my name and reregistered. Now if I could just get the profile to work! Well, maybe later. This is one thing I couldn't fix with duct tape......

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Glad to see you made it, ...

John L. Anschutz
Allen, TX
68 Diamond Blue Coupe - 302
68 Acapulco Blue Coupe - I6 - 200

·
Premium Member
19,191 Posts
Hey Teebone, you ever hear of someone called LaurieS? Anyone else know this person? I wonder if it is Bishir up to his old tricks...Hmmm...

Welcome back, my friend, to the craziest show that never ends!

·
Registered
952 Posts
Use an underscore _ that will work

69-GT F Code Sportsroof
00 - Dodge Ram 1500 - My daily driver
95 - Dodge Stratus LS - SWMBO daily driver
92 - Ford Tempo GL - Daughters beast

1 - 12 of 12 Posts