Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys Im sorry for posting and then reposting and doing it again and again but I was having lots of ideas go through my head and needed let you guys know and see what you thought well you did and I appreciate it. I looked more into the efi twin turbo. Its gonna cost me upward in the 8k and I dont have that cash lying around and plus I read more about the guy who had already done it and he had many failures that I dont have time for. So Im looking at one last thing a supercharger. I was looking at a paxton supercharger or something to add to my manifold and single carb setup. Is there anything I can modify for a reasonable price for the cleveland.

John

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Hey John, I think if you have a valid question, then by all means ask it............ *G*.

I'm glad you came to the same conclusion as I did on the dollars for that twin turbo conversion.

What is the statis of the engine set-up you have right now? Your profile is kinda' vague and doesn't list your present combo. I'm not sure what you are trying to accomplish here but a fairly stock 351C tuned for performance and running good will rock your socks off. What's the status of what you already have?

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
Anybody that plays with clevelands is all right with me. If you want a rare intake I've got a shelby for a cleveland. My personal favorite is the edelbrock torker.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The setup Im going to run is a funnel web which is made in australia. And then on top of that Im going to run a demon 750 double pumper and then a fair idling cam with an rpm range from 3k-6k and then a torque converter is in there, and roller rockers, and a weiand water pump. And Thats about it. See I was gonna run a tunnel ram with dual quads but I decided to sell it. And since I got the tunnel ram and quads in a combo for about 350 and I had the quads powdercoated and cleaned up for free Ill prob make some money off of it. So Im still in good shape. Now I am thinking about adding a supercharger to the funnel web setup but Im working with a guy who is trying to find me a way for it to set up like with the brackets and stuff.

Thanks John

1 - 4 of 4 Posts