Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a little help with the wiring on my 65....Only one of them, you know...I know what to do, just can't get to it.....Need a bit of motivation....

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
You obviously don't want your car to work if you are inviting him up. Also remember what happened last week? The black out...that was Midlife with electrical systems. Do you want a repeat?

Slade

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
need a little help with the wiring on my 65....Only one of them, you know...I know what to do, just can't get to it.....
::
Are sheep blocking it?

·
Premium Member
19,215 Posts
What do you mean, there's only one of them? Methinks you're seeing triplets!

How's this for motivation? Hold one hand on the output of the coil, and the other on the chassis, and have SWMBO crank the engine.... ;)

What's wrong with the wiring?

·
Premium Member
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There is only one that I am redoing the wiring in......Nothing much, really. Just the engine wiring and redoing the wiring to the key switch......Just some of it....Installing the headlight harness with some relays. I have every Weather-Pak imaginable, plus everything else that is needed......

I only have 2 cars left.......One was picked up last week....

·
Premium Member
19,215 Posts
I now see that someone poked out the eyes on one of them Mustangs! ::

You like what I did last weekend to Detroit and the rest of the NE? I was paid big bucks by the ricers to stop the Cruise in Detroit, but I guess I did my deed just a day or two too early...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts