Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hows the car coming along? I haven't seen or heard anything in awhile.. Are you driving and enjoying?

·
Registered
2,199 Posts

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
KEWL :) :) :) Don't be too anal about sounds coming from a hotrod. as long as you have checked every nut and bolt, rebuilt every removable component,eliminated all the rust,correctly wired all the electrical components,assembled everything in the correct order,added all the correct fluids, to the proper levels, and made absolutely certain everything is too spec ::. You'll have no problems, :: Hold that thought I gotta go check something on Shelly, :) :) :) ENJOY it you've worked long and hard , not to mention you have taken more than your ration of hard times given by some people, Namely bob ::

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
don't I know it... that guy has been on my case for the last two years about this car....

I still have this nagging suspicion that he doesn't think I have the car.... :p

·
Premium Member
7,773 Posts
I still haven't seen it... could all be a ruse! And now you're talking about 'selling' it? How convenient, before I even see it? Yeah, Suuuuuure you have a car!

-bob

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
If I crash it into your garage door, would you believe me then? :)

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
yeeesh.

a title isn't enough.

a picture with me in it isn't enough.

a picture with my DOG in it isn't enough.

I guess I will have to drive it down there... *sigh*

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You go boy,, Rub it in his face :: Show him you got some cajones. Well don't show him them ,just that you have them.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
You'd be so scared at the size of them, you'd tuck tail and run huh??? :p

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh I see :: ,,you'll take a pic of a winkie finger :eek: :eek: but not even go to the biggest event of your life because Rich Has cajones ::,,Come on Bri be tough ::

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
It was the alcohol that made him so brave! ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts