Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody I'm new here. I live in Southern California I was wondering if anybody lived around LA and would like to get together or if there's anything going on in LA. I drive around LA and I see lots of mustangs around but nobody ever makes eye contact. Is it abnormal that I have an unnatural love for my car and want to meet like-minded individuals? /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Hello, Never been to LA LA land. But you're welcome here. You'll find a few Southern California people here. Hang around and get to know some.

·
Premium Member
11,702 Posts
There are quite a few VMFers in the Los Angeles area. I am sure you will get a good response to this post.

Your love of your car is normal. It's just the L.A. attitude that prevents people from making eye contact on the road.

Welcome to the family.

·
Administrator
13,017 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
actually, SoCal is a pretty big hotbed for classic Mustangers. If you want to really go nutz this weekend, check out the Shelby National Convention being held at the California Speedway located in Fontana, right off the 10 freeway. You'll meet thousands of diehard mustangers and see some of the most beautiful Mustangs in the world....

randy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts