Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am new to the forum. I have been a Mustang person since 1973. I own a ‘66 convertible and working on getting it back on the road. I call this car my attitude adjuster, because it puts a smile on my face when I drive it. Looking forward to participating in this forum.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi, Sorry for the late reply. I lost my password and had a hard time re-setting it. I am back. Hopefully the picture file will load up. My Mustang is a 1966 Sprint 200 convertible. It was originally Springtime Yellow with a black top. When I bought it in 1994, it was red with a white top. I kept the red color and in the process of installing a new off white top. The guage cluster and glove box have the wood grain decal. I am not sure if it was originally an option A or B for the interior trim. I am going to restore it to an Option A. I am also replacing the old three speed with a T5. I am keeping the 6 cylinder engine. The car feels like it is better balanced with the six cylinder.

Sorry about the Honda motorcyles obscuring the full view of my Mustang. The Hondas are mine as we do some riding in the dirt. This was the only picture I could find that showed the whole car.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, nice project car. I understand about not enough time. My car is taking a lot longer to replace the worn out parts than I thought.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts