Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1966 Ford Mustang I6
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. Just found my wife's dream car. A running, driving, not really stopping 66 Mustang. It has an I6. Told the wife she is in charge of the interior and I will change the brakes and work on the exterior and mechanicals. She is super stoked. I will have a lot of questions and I am sure the search will answer most of them. Thank you already for answers and thanks in advance.
Paul

·
Registered
841 Posts
Welcome to the club Paul! Your wife clearly has great taste. Post up some pics when you get a chance. Enjoy.

·
Hi, how ya doin
2,218 Posts
Paul, welcome to VMF.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Welcome to VMF. First rule here, we love pictures :) So please post pictures of your car.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello. Just found my wife's dream car. A running, driving, not really stopping 66 Mustang. It has an I6. Told the wife she is in charge of the interior and I will change the brakes and work on the exterior and mechanicals. She is super stoked. I will have a lot of questions and I am sure the search will answer most of them. Thank you already for answers and thanks in advance.
Paul
Awesome. My wife loves our 66 as well. Good luck.

·
Registered
1966 Ford Mustang I6
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here is the best ones I have right now. Once the brakes get done I will move it outside to get better ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,387 Posts
CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS !!!
And welcome to VMF.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Do you have a decal on your air cleaner similar to this?

If so, it looks like your car came with the Sprint Package.

This was a marketing bit by Ford in 1966 to celebrate the 1,000,000th Mustang sold. Items included in the package were the chromed air cleaner, wire wheel covers, a console, a pinstripe around the side cut-outs and deleting the quarter panel ornaments.

Another member here maintains a registry for these Tony Kovar - @NEFaurora

1 - 9 of 9 Posts