Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is Brian and I'm a new member. I have a 67 mustang me and my Dad are resoring we just cut the front clip out and replaced. I have 3'' pipes and have glass packs that rumble I am changing that for Harrington Delaware so I can enter the rap contest...

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Welcome to the forum Brian! I'm sure your dad told you all about the mandetory initiation process for all new members. It involves a block of ice, an olive, and something about "no hands". Don't worry, you'll be able to sit again after a couple weeks!

·
Registered
815 Posts
Welcome - you'll find the difference between the members of this forum and everyone else is.... when someone says "we cut the front clip off" response is usually "what the f#$* did you do that for?", whereas the typical response around here is "wicked!"

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome, you have found the best mustang site in the world. I have been able to get every ? I every had about a stang answered here. Good luck.

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Hello, My Name is TFOB I drive FBD------
hhmmmmm.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Welcome aboard!! You'll be here often I bet! Post lots!

·
Registered
513 Posts
Hello Brian.

Welcome to VMF. One bit of advise, "Mustangs run better when you feed them Classic rock tunes like The Stones and Aerosmith."

Oh yea! Rap on Dude/forums/images/icons/cool.gif.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts