Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, Ive been a Mustang enthusiast for many many years. I just finished 'upgrading' my 2014 V6 manual trans. and now looking to acquire my first classic 60s mustang as a project car. I hope to be posting photos of a local '66 coupe that I'm looking at for expert opinion. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
4,342 Posts
Welcome! I'm partial to the 66 myself, haha!
Put your general location in your profile and perhaps some of the VMF faithful can help you find your dream car from the $500 variety to the $50,000 trailer queen and anything in between.

·
Hi, how ya doin
2,207 Posts
David, welcome to VMF.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies. I live in NW New Mexico and recently 'found' two vintage Mustangs that I want to 'save' from rusting into the desert landscape. One seems to be a '68 based on exterior, but I don't think it is available for sale. The other, a '66 coupe, is really really rough, but is likely available for sale with salvage title.

Being new to the forum, I'm going to try to attach a photo of the '66, then more later if it works well. The attached photo is of the 66 coupe, original color was code "R" = Ivy Green Metallic...but now "R" seems to just mean 'Rust'...lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
516 Posts
Welcome David.

Like you, I'd hate to see those cars lost to the elements.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts