Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm Kridge, living in France...
I don't have any Mustang but one day one will be mine :)

So I'm reading this forum expecting to find some tresures and friends to share the Mustang spirit !

See you soon !

·
Registered
562 Posts
Welcome Kridge: It's great to have you here. If you want to learn about Mustangs (can we ever know enough?) this is the place to start. Feel free to ask your questions and ask our opinions (that should keep you reading). Keep us posted as your search progresses. Good luck and again,, Welcome. Mark

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Welcome, this IS the place to be. Any question you could possibly have wil be answered here.

·
AKA Exchevman
5,383 Posts
Welcome to the family, you picked the right place for Mustang's :: :D

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
welcome to VMF!!!! good luck on your search!!.. if you was ever planning a visit to the U.S.A.,next april is the the mustangs 40th birthday show... it's going to be a blast :0)

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Welcome! Trust me, you'll like it here. The only problem is that you'll get very addicted to it very quickly! ;) :D

·
Registered
81 Posts
The VMF, addicting, yeah right!........

Welcome to the family!

-A.J.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Kridge,

I'm a long time Mustang enthousiast; I fell in love with them when I was 12 years old. I had to reach the age of 42 to be able to buy one. But, the wait was worth it!
I live in Europe, The Netherlands (Pays-Bas in French). Tomorrow I will go on holiday in France to the Dordogne department. I will pass your town (Chartres), but not in the Mustang...Good luck with your own Mustang!

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Just wanted to add my welcome, SWMBO and I hope to make it over to France for a vacation sometime. And since you will ask anyway, SWMBO stands for She Who Must Be Obeyed. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts