Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well,I bought a 1966 Mustang for my daughter last summer, so she could drag this spring and summer at the local Drag Strip's High School Drag Racing season.

Check out the website I created for this effort, and let me know what you think about the small products we are offering to subsidize the season. By no means will we make a million bucks, but I thought this group could be interested is some of the items.

High School Bracket Racing Team Race Site

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
That sounds pretty cool! I wish we had something like that when I was in high school.

·
Registered
180 Posts
We did have something like this when I was in highschool.It's just that no-one knew it except us drag racer's.Micheal Blvd.Dragstrip was the place.

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
We also had something like that in high school. Just ours was named John Deere Road. Oh the memories.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
For us it was Roachton Rd. A buddy pinched his dad's 100' tape. Between a certain tree and a certain fencerow measured out at 1310'....

How any of us lived to see legal drinking age is beyond me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
If you are racing at Gateway look forward to seeing you out there-my son runs a 98 mustang & his best friend runs the thunderbird. The last 1.5 years have been a good learning process.

Jeff

·
Registered
101 Posts
That's really cool, always wanted my school to start something like that. I only lived 5 minutes from the strip.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts