Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Josep, our vato from Ibiza, is returning to Texas to begin flying lessons on February 28 so we have a mini cruise planned for Sunday, March 11.
We will meet in beautiful downtown Blanco at the Courthouse. Meet between 10:00 and 10:30 for a 10:30 departure.
Coupster has checked out a route from Blanco to Wimberly, Devil's Backbone, Canyon Lake, Greune, San Marcos and lunch at Hays City Store between Driftwood and Kyle. Of course we will stop at watering holes and scenic overlooks along the way.
News About us ? Hays City Store & Ice House
After lunch you can do what you want. Some may want to go to more places while others may need to go home.
Everybody is invited to attend and I'm sure this will light a fire under Evan to get his K code Shelby clone back together in a hurry. As if he isn't already on fire with it!
See you there!

·
Registered
953 Posts
Sounds good to me, another chance to meet my friends there and enjoy a nice sunday with them.!
My 66 Convertible is now at home, but maybe I can do it with my 91 Explorer, or be the copilot in another classic.!
Thank you guys, I’m looking forward to meet you there very soon.!!

Josep

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Hey, Alan, Can We meet in front of the Courthouse on the Square? There will be ample parking and we can walk to a few eateries right there on square. My crew and I will be having breakfast at the Blanco Bowling Club at about 9-ish. I think we could line up all cars for a pic and have the courthouse as a backdrop....just thinking out loud. If anyone else wants some eggs, bacon and hash browns, come early. The coffee will be hot!

·
Registered
953 Posts
Put us in the list for breakfast if this is fine with Alan.!

Josep

·
Registered
953 Posts
Me too.!! That should be a nice way to start the cruise and the day, a nice breakfast with the gang..

Josep

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Hey guys...I'm not so sure that others are seeing this post...not much traffic in TX section...should we post to general mustang section?

·
Premium Member
10,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
When I look at VMF I click on the "New Posts" heading and everything that's been posted since I last looked shows up regardless of which forum it was posted in. That was how I found this post.
But I don't know how others search this website- maybe they only look at the General Discussion- Vintage Mustang Forum forum.
Will the Administrator ban us if we post a notice about the cruise in the GD-VMF forum?

·
Registered
250 Posts
I'll be there, hopefully son can bring his 67...looking forward to seeing the gang again

·
Registered
953 Posts
Kerry, great you’re coming.! I’m happy you both will be there.! See ya soon.!

Josep

Ps. I search the same as Alan everyday, it’s the easiest way to get the fresh posts.

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Had a great time with everyone on Sunday, but we did have one small reoccurring issue though. That was a starter that decided that Sunday morning would be the last time it would go to work before giving out. It's a good thing Kerry's GT350H has a manual gearbox. We push started it a half dozen times or so. LOL...

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts