Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
-toploader transmission $750. Comes with a bellhousing, correct 4 sp driveshaft, clutch assembly (use it for core charge) and clutch alignment shaft. I bought all this to go with the FB.

-Cobra intake. $380. In like NEW condition. Has SM2 marking and AC stamps on the underneath.I do not think it has ever been installed it just not look like it.

-Holley 750 double pumper. $300. Rebuilt by Holley to a 289 performance setup. Has chrome gas ends. Never installed after rebuilt.

-289 HIPO Heads. $1450. These are 68 cast. They have the 289 HP cast marks, and all other HIPO valve head id points. Have been reworked and exhaust ports have been ported and polish. Springs tested and replaced as necessary (I remember there was 4) Retainer clips tested and a few replaced. Has 3 angle valve job,large new intake valve, large new exhaust valves, seals, and some new valve guides, no harden seats,and has push rod guides. Never installed after refurished.

-2sp Wiper motor setup. $120. Comes with harness, two speedmotor and a2sp switch. (No washer pump).

-FB Carlite used in great shape (tinted) set of glass. $600. Driver’s and passenger, and rear glass. RARE

-GT clutch brake assemble need rebulding $75

-FB complete fiberglass interior $300 great shape

-Ford SIX PACK setup NOS. I have been told there are less than 400 orginal built. Complete $2250 can neog. Has Buddy bar casting, Holley carbs, air breather orginl air filter, linkage fuel log. Can provide more detailed info if interested.

I had bought all this to use on the 66 Fastback (listed for sale)I bought to rebuild. I can work a deal. As in everything in this great country we live in, the more you buy the better deal I can make.

All prices are neogtible and do not include shipping. Located in Tabb VA 23693

Thanks,
Tony
[email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts