Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i went to the DMV today to get plates for the stang... ask about a vanity plate and they (she) told my i'd have to wait till i got my papers in the mail plus it's 15 extra bucks a year also she told me it would be best to wait till nov 15th to send in my request so i don't have to pay for the full year (this year) for just a few months worth.....so i tell her to give me to cheapest plate they got no scenic,nascar,or wild life crap just plain jane plate..... she grabs the one on top of a stack and gave it to me... as i was paying my 30 bucks my wife opens up the plate and yells OMG!!! LOOK!!!...... 7EE 351 :0) i'm not sure i could have picked a better one.... 7EE for 1970 and 351 for well the 351 :0) yep i'm not getting a vanity plate now... the state of west virginia just lost out on 15 bucks :0)

http://a3.cpimg.com/image/83/67/11153283-f5f4-028001E0-.jpg

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Yeah, but everyones going to ask you what the "7EE" means /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

EDIT:

(Note to self: Read post FULLY before replying /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif)

Gary

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Wow, I want some of what he's having.............. *G*.

Your lucky day, you coudn't have asked for a better match. That's so much better then picking one, that one picked you!

Maybe you should buy a lottery ticket today............

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
that's an even better story than what I saw at Knotts Berrry Farm.
Someone had a Washington Plate with" 390 GTA" as the standard issue plate on his '67 390 V8 powered GTA Mustang.
He had to do a little callling around to get that plate IIRC.

Way to go.

·
Administrator
19,444 Posts
Cool! Sometimes things are just meant to be. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Good deeds get rewarded. The plate you sent me is hanging on the garage wall. Looks very nice. Sometimes payback is not a bi**h.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Ive seen this car with this plate at our concourse show here in WA. There is a '67 GTA with the WA plate '289 GTA'. I thought it was cool when I saw them. :)

·
Banned
4,774 Posts
That was my cv . If I knew how to post pics here I 'd post one with mine and a friends `67 cv along side mine with 289GTA plates .

G

·
0 Posts
I think it's cool that your wife recognized it so quickly! Great story and thanks for the pic.

G

·
0 Posts
What exhaust tips are on your Mach and where did you get them?
Thanks, Greg

1 - 19 of 19 Posts