Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SWMBO & I celebrated our 18th wedding anniversary over the weekend, and got to enjoy a quiet dinner/evening for once. Of course, the talk turned to Mustangs.....

She confessed that she's scared to drive the clone too much anymore, for fear of something happening to it. She works at the local High School, and used to drive it about once a week - the kids loved it, but she is too afraid that someone is going to "mess with it". Her first car was a 69 Cutlass Convertible, and she always enjoyed that, but I've converted her to a "Ford Girl".

She's already got an 01 Eddie Bauer Exploder for a "good car", so we're going to look for an 87-93 5.0/AUTO Convertible as a "second car/SWMBO playtoy". Found a couple prospects within 500 miles of KC for under $4K....

Anybody got any similar leads????? Has to be an AUTO!!!

On a side note, If she gets her own Mustang, this DOES clear the way for a 5-speed swap into the clone!! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

·
Registered
771 Posts
thats awesome clone fox bodys are great cars but u got the watch the milage on the fox bodys all the ones for sale that uve seen are very very high milage anymore- its very very rare to even see one have 50,000 miles on it or less

·
Premium Member
5,293 Posts
Great news ! Wish I could get mine to want an old 'stang ! Dickson

·
Registered
6,031 Posts
you know [color:red]bob</font color=red> is gonna say something, so I will predecate him and say ITS ABOUT TIME YOU GOT A REAL TRANNY!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts