Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holman Ford in Mount Laurel NJ is sponsering a show with the South Jersey Mustang club on Sept. 12 2004 They are trying to get a GT and a new Mustang for the show along with some of the other new cars due out in 2005. They have some connections with Ford and might be able to pull it off. The show is an all Ford powered show, and we usually have somewhere around 125-150 cars and trucks of all ages. The dealership is also working on getting a radio station for the music. The sad part is, there are no Tee shirts this year. South Jersey Mustang club runs concession booth and gives out the trophies, this is a judged show. If you have never been to a judged show, when you come to the show please look me up so I can explain how it works!!! Every year we have someone who comes in and doesn't expect to have points deducted from their car for things that are non- stock. You WILL lose points for these things but that is how we determine the winner. Please, try to make it to this show, I would like to meet more of the people from the forum and this is a great show.

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nick, yes it is the dealer on Rt. 73 about 45 minutes from the shore and about 10-15 from Philly

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ray, it is still the same, modified cars are peoples choice. the stock ones are judged, but we have people every year who thing because they go in a stock class you won't take points off for things that are not stock.
Glad you will be there, I will be bringing my pickup because I have to bring supplies. Karen will bring the 95 later, but I won't have the 68 at the show this year.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts