Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Moderatly Old Fart
4,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep!!! I just put on the rocker moldings and the pony on the fender! Installed the brand new "SEMS" fender bolts. Thats it! It's done! It's finished!! Nothing left to do! Nothing to do but drive and enjoy!!!

Well OK I need to replace the tape player fuse I blew wiring it up. And I am still waiting for my vanity plates. A buddy may have a set of nicer hub caps... And I was going to freshen up the engine this fall.....

Oh Hell. Never mind...

·
Registered
865 Posts
CONGRATS, Your an insperation to many!! including me.

Now to jsut get started. hehehehe

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
Never EVER say the "d" word about a Mustang, it's bad kharma. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Congrats! Nothing is ever done on a Mustang in a real sense but, in a Zen sense, you are done because you have arrived at your destination.

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
Like I told my wife "You never really get thru with a Classic"! And that's true. But congrats on "thinking" that you're through /forums/images/icons/smile.gif.

·
Premium Member
19,225 Posts
I think you need to adjust the front end alignment, and then adjust the timing just a little bit. Yup. Better check the dwell. Oops! You need to replace the points. What's that? Your vacuum advance isn't working? Time to get a new carb. Oh no! The carb spacer doesn't work with the manifold, so you better get a new manifold. Well hell, you might as well get some AL heads to get some increased power. Need a bigger cam to go along with that. Now with all that power, you need a stronger tranny, and subframe connectors. Can't put int the subframe connectors with a lousy 8" rear end, so that has to come out in place of a 9" traction-loc. Gotta tub the rear end for those big slicks you want too!

Yup. All done. Tee Hee Hee.

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
I have a project you can finish for me if you are itching for more wrench turning Gene. HEHE

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
Great Gene! Now, enjoy for ten years or so, and START ALL OVER AGAIN!

Beautiful car.

Steve

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Congrats! You have now joined an elite group!

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
So your saying you are DONE with that phase then ,,HEHEHE

1 - 14 of 14 Posts