Registered
4,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It doesn't get any better than this!

(If my SWMBO finds out, I'm dead.)

·
Registered
230 Posts
Ahhh HOOTERS is a great restaraunt. Yes! restaraunt! it is also good for other reasons. I have been there one time, with my 2 cousins while we were on vacation away from out parents. Could u just imagaine us 17, 15, and 14 year old boys walking in hooters together. It is almost as if they try to tease you while u are in there. They bend over right in front of u. It was awesome. Needless to say i walked out of there that day feeling like a man and smiling from ear to ear. haha. great place. and they also have good food. ::

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
You're sick man...just sick! ;)

If she see's that photo, you will never be trusted to go to another car show with out her! ::
I'd be more inclined to worry if my husband DIDN'T get his picture taken with the girls and his car. THEN I would wonder what he's hiding. I would think he lost his mind. LOL!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Cool, but you let her touch your car!

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
Did you take them for a ride ? I did NOT mean it that way . Well maybe .

·
Gone but never forgetten
25,239 Posts
ROFLMAO! Mention Hooters in the subject line and get 179 views in an hour! You know where our minds are at! I can't point fingers, though, as I zeroed right in on the Hooters subject line myself.

I DO like the sig pic though. I think this is one time where the dial up guys wouldn't care if it was REALLY, REALLY BIG! :p

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
Nice pic.....is that a wrench in your pocket? :: ::

1 - 13 of 13 Posts