Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12,863 Posts
Major bummer to the tenth power! I was so looking forward to seeing Jane in Colorado.

So glad you were not hurt. Please keep us posted about the insurance headaches. Dollars to doughnuts, the old man's insurance company will offer you an offensive, token amount for your "old car".

·
Registered
12,863 Posts
I am most impressed with the overwhelming outpouring of support here. Last year I had the priviledge of meeting Kelly. She is a very nice, intelligent and lovely young lady. It just blows monkey chunks that she suffered this setback. But that's what it is; a setback. And I'm looking forward to the Mustang community coming together to help Kelly get her pony back on the road.

My first car was a Mustang. Something I learned early on was whenever I met another Mustang owner, he or she was almost always very nice and supportive. I've got nothing against Camaros, Corvettes or Mopars. But I haven't had the same experience with those people. Sure, you'll find a few tools among any crowd. But I strongly believe there's just something about Mustang people. And it's a very good something. :)

·
Registered
12,863 Posts
Hi Kelly,
I bought a really rough 65/66 fastback rear body the other day... I bought it kinda thinking you could use it since the back clip is good. If you need anything off it, it is yours for free. No worries it was cheap...

Just let me know when you get your parts list together and we can work out the same deal as last time.

Call or email me if you need anything. Best wishes, Chris
You are one class act, Chris. This is what I'm talking about when I say Mustang people are the best. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.