Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On hot rod tv today they actually spent time talking to some owner of a ricer about his megawatt stereo!!!!!!!!

Then during the hot parts section, they talked about a camshaft pair for hondas....500 bucks!!!!!

If everything for ricers is that expensive, I guess I need to thank ricer enthusiasts....fords are no longer the expensive to modify champion!!!!

Guess I'll just check to see if hot rod tv is gonna show anything decent in the future before watching it!!

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
Is this Hot Rod TV or Horsepower TV? HPTV went into the toilet a year or two ago with the Civic buildup. Hot Rod TV is getting ready to flush. Their Power Tour coverage was nothing but vendor interviews.

G

·
0 Posts
I think it was horsepower TV that did the civic build up about a year ago. I actually kind of enjoyed it especially when the dyno time came around and they felt delighted over some pathetic gain like 12hp after dumping almost $1,000 into new exhaust (coffee cans are getting pretty expensive). It made me feel a little less guilty about the wads of cash I keep throwing at the beast - at least I get some return on my money.

G

·
0 Posts
That show started out in the crapper & got worse. As for the Fords being so high... I fought for the last 10 years to prove everyone wrong & no one listened, suppose they never will. I HATE ricers!

G

·
0 Posts
You guys gotta remember one thing. TNN was bought out right after they came on the air. Know who ownes them now?? MTV! Yep, same crapola on TNN now. Notice that the shooting shows are gone? They insisted to Jim Scoutten that they no longer do segments on handguns. He told them to stick it up their @$$ (edited in my words, not his) and took his show to the Outdoor Channel. And this is coming directly from Jim Scoutten on another web site that I go to quite often. Everything on TNN is now directed toward the MTV crowd. You think these MTV fruit baskets want to promote a gas guzzlin' muscle car anymore?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts