Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to some weak knee'd weiner boy excuses...It looks as though a few have decided they have better places to be that weekend...Hawaii my a$$! :bricks:

Anyway, seems I may need to cancel a couple rooms....so

Give me a head count one more time...and even if you missed out the 1st time around and would still like a room...put your name on the list...obviously I may have an extra room now..otherwise I'll cancel whatever doesn't get spoken for....

Thanks!

Danny and his brother
Strokie
Prokop
Brian
Brit
Mike
Myself...

Anyone I'm missing?

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
Here's my weenie a$$ excuse, but I'm still going to go for at least half of it...

Found out last night Jordan has a tournament in Kent that weekend, so I'll be going down for Thursday and Friday festivities only. If his first game is on Saturday afternoon, I'll stay Friday night, if not, I'll be running home after dinner etc. We won't know his game times till the week of.... :mad: , I believe.

Of all the damn weekends.....

·
Premium Member
2,636 Posts
Sorry. I'm out. Who's going to Hawaii? I'm going to Phoenix and Sedona which is why I can't go. But I will get shifter kart driving in at Bondurant :p

·
Premium Member
3,637 Posts
I'm still in.............. will be down there already :p

·
Premium Member
2,636 Posts
Thanks. I guess I could have read the list of names more closely.

What happened to Dooley? All talk?

·
AKA Exchevman
5,383 Posts
I'm not going because your doing a no show.

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
65Topless said:
Thanks. I guess I could have read the list of names more closely.

What happened to Dooley? All talk?
I think with trip to CF now being here ...and I believe he's got another trip planned for later this summer...2 trips a year must be his limit?

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Thinking I'm out .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts