Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone been there? Is it pretty nice? I just got to Humble and after I get my car put back together- my wife and I are going to go race each other! Ha! SHES GOING DOWN!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Are you talking about Houston Raceway Park? It is up in Baytown. Great track for sure. I used to go up there and run sunday night instand green. It was like street racing because it went from red to green. No count down. Lots of fun. Google them and you will find the website w/ the schedule.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Marcs66and06 said:
Ha! SHES GOING DOWN!

Good thing you only posted this here, the TX forum doesnt get a lot of traffic........They would have a field day in the general discussion forum...

·
Registered
45 Posts
no not sexist at all. It is just too easy to make jokes. I could go all over w/ that one.

my first responce would be:
Is that the deal if you win?

2nd:
Will you be driving at the time?

3rd:
Are you sure she knows yall are married....they usually stop doing that once they get the ring.

I have a bunch more but they are pretty rude

·
Registered
66 Posts
There is a Houston Motorsports Park, actually. It's an eighth mile track in NE Houston - here's the link .

I've not been, but I can hear it most weekends, and have been told it's a blast.

Marc - I'm in Summerwood, just off the beltway. Glad to know another VMFer is nearby.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah just getting ready to reinstall the trim and whatknot for the top and get everything reinstalled. Maybe one weekend we can make a local VMF'er gatherin' out of it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts