Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone in my house is still working and keeping their sanity. There are still way too many people out shopping who really don’t need to be. The same people have trouble with the 6 foot rule. My son had a couple and their child come into his store for just a air freshener.
Hope everyone stays safe and healthy.

·
Registered
86 Posts
We’re trying to stay busy at the house, but going a bit stir crazy. Yesterday I taught my 12 year old son the T5 shift pattern in the Mustang, while still in the garage. We also took the front sway bar off and painted it bright red, we’re putting it back on today.

How do I attach a video?

·
Premium Member
5,044 Posts
On the east side of Oregon we are still working. My store has not shut down. All the renters business are running as well. Just the ones that Kate Brown did not shut down. More and more people starting to wear mask and gloves. Still shelves being empty within 30 min of any paper products and wipes. Since Inslee Shut down everything in Washington we have noticed a uptick of Washington plates here in Hermiston.

Did order some parts still waiting for them. Have sold some nos parts in the last 2 wks.

Troy

·
Registered
647 Posts
Knocking down all the Honey Do's List. Problem is, I can only fix and remodel as long as I have materials to work with. Did spring cleaning on my, and the mother-in-laws yards. Cut a couple trees down. Replaced the 15 year old fuel lines on the bass boat. Built an entertainment room in the basement for the kids. Made sure all the gas powered yard equipment was in tip top condition. Pressure washed the house. Detailed the vehicles inside and out. At this rate, I'm hoping to go back to work just to get a break.

·
Premium Member
11,087 Posts
I refuse to participate in any "lockdown" or "shelter-in-place". Every day I go to Walmart, the junk yard, the auto parts store or I deliver the mail if USPS calls me in.

·
Premium Member
5,044 Posts
I followed what they said on the news. Wear a face mask and gloves out in public. Walmart kicked me out for not wearing clothes. I think they need to be more clear on the news. ?

Troy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts