Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No big deal but, I have been a VMF'r since two formats ago so I'm pretty sure I qualify for not being titled as a "Newbie"
Thanks in advance.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Real pisser aint it? Guess you just have to keep posting until you pass the milestones or go on chat and beg bob to change it to someting clever. That, of course, takes some forethought, since a VMF custom status is kinda like a tattoo - once you have you're stuck with it!

BTW - I had 2040 posts on the old forum and I'm a lowly tire-kicker here.

"When you hear pounding hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras." - Dr. Harold Slavkin, Dean USCSD

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2400 or so posts on the old forum in 2 years of posting, and I'm still a beginner over here! What I'd like to know is how Midlife got "old fart" status...

Visit my repair page for Repair info, with pictures! http://home.dencity.com/mustangcub

·
Registered
487 Posts
Since we know without a doubt that Midlife is THE old fart. I would assume that Bob has taken it upon himself to give the Old Fogey his due.....lol

Just think. When he gets done building that great big beautiful garage, he'll have to retire. After all being so old, it'll take him several days to shuffle his way across the yard to the garage (that is IF he doesn't forget where he's going in mid-shuffle. You know how old people are).

EH? What's that you whipper snapper.....he he

Dang! Just when I got used to being "strange", I became a "newbie". Now I'm a "tire kicker"....thump, thump.....he he

·
Premium Member
19,203 Posts
...and I've got one of my four eyes on you....I can make Bob turn you into a permanent "Newbie"...Hee Hee!

http://clubs.hemmings.com/baymustang/platesmall.jpgLet me check your shorts! My multimeter is just a-waiting! Formerly known as Midlife in the old VMF.
King of the Old Farts *struts*

1 - 6 of 6 Posts