Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found THIS post doing a simple search here on the VFM.

Could Bob (or a VMF "Moderator") please delete it for good?? Not that I'm a 'Goody-Goody', or anything, it's just that I like my VMF filth free.

Thanks,

Rick

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
No kidding...not sure how that one came back...how many second chances does one guy need anyway? ::

·
Incorporated Sell Out
17,130 Posts
The post was deleted.
That little series of explatives was inserted into the sig line. It must have been done prior to any official banning of the users id and IP otherwise it wouldn't be there.

Of course I suppose the IP may have been banned, and a certain someone ran to the local School to log in via a different IP and made that little update.

Personally I think he needs to spend more time in school especially since you can't claim censorship on a privately run site. ::

·
Registered
139 Posts
Finally my first laugh of the day..... Onelow's sig line. Watta foul mouthed loooooser. lol he will not be missed.

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Onelow hasn't modified the POST - he's added that "info" as his signature, so it appears in ALL of his old posts...

Unfortunately, bob is more giving with his SHelby keys than he is with the VMF keys. None of us "green guys" have the necessary permissions to "fix" this problem.

Notify bob... ;)

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
bob's gonna need a bodyguard now :D

The guy thinks he's rambo.

It's amazing how some (yet very few) people will hide behind the anonymity of the internet.

Boggles the mind as to why he came here. Wasnt there any yu-gi-oh or pokemon forums he could have found? :p

Gary

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
What a moron. Anyone know who he really is? Needs a visit from a bar of soap and more.

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
I agree, very clever.

So it goes. . .

·
Premium Member
3,118 Posts
Im feel so happy Mark noticed me ::

·
Just some guy
67 coupe, 69 Sportsroof, 86 hatchback
20,864 Posts
Not only did he notice you, I got the impression he is sexually attracted to you. Or perhaps he means something else, it's such a versatile 4 letter word.

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
We should at least force him to passing a spelling test before he's allowed back.

·
Registered
2,759 Posts
We should at least force him to passing a spelling test before he's allowed back.
Allowed back..?..I think that you might be assuming a little too much there.....I believe Mark has ventured into a new area here....
He's traveled into another dimension, a dimension of vulgarity and extremism and narrow mind...there's a signpost up ahead...next stop...the banned zone...

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
He seriously needs a anger management course and a attitude adjustment. I could help with that as I do know where a good wood shed is. 10 minutes should do the trick :)

·
Registered
16,014 Posts
I'm sure Mark will read this too... so here it is:

Mark,
You really disappointed me here, I even went to bat for you but never again. I assume you are 16 or so, in 5 maybe 10 years you'll realize just how stupid you looked here. There's been a few other clowns here in the past with wild claims but you took the cake. From the amount of time you spent here and the time you spend online I can only assume you lead a pretty lonely life which might explain your bitterness. Imaginary friends do not make for a great party.

Get out there, meet some people with similar interests and focus on reality ... you seem to be missing it. Or you can keep finding ways back on here to cause trouble and you will do nothing but confirm what I'm saying.

Meet a girl, impress her somehow, talk her clothes off and you'll find something better to spend the next 20 years of your life focusing on.

::

1 - 20 of 37 Posts