Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am just installing my Arvinode System.

Can you please tell me how far the GT Trumpets extend out of the GT Bezels?

Thanks.

·
Dimples
3,862 Posts
From what I've seen, this can vary. I've seen what is supposed to be "survivor original" tips that stick way too far out to my eye, and others that look fine. My recommendation would be to look at pics and copy what you think looks best.

·
Registered
3,377 Posts
I would mount them as far out as looks pleasing to the eye. I have seen several that were tucked in tight and ended up discoloring the paint around them.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Attached pics of my Arvinode with Trumpets....I had a local exhaust shop do the installation and this is what we decided looked best - - Hope these pics help - - Your Mileage May Vary

John

SK Exhaust Trumpet 1.jpg SK Exhaust Trumpet 2.jpg SK Exhaust Trumpet 3.jpg SK Exhaust Trumpet 4.jpg SK Exhaust Trumpet 5.jpg SK Exhaust Trumpet 6.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi John,

thanks for taking the time and measuring out and making the pictures from your car.

It really helped.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Hi John,

thanks for taking the time and measuring out and making the pictures from your car.

It really helped.
You’re more than welcome. If you have any questions or if I can be of assistance feel free to send me a message and I’ll help as much as I can.

John

1 - 7 of 7 Posts