Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have 67 Coupe arriving either this weekend or beginning of next week. Ylexot Pointed me in the direction of a pretty solid car that needs a little work but is a good base.

I’m looking into insurance and leaning towards Hagerty. I had them when I had my corvette a few years back and was happy with them although I had no claims.

How many miles a year do you all drive your cars? My purpose for getting car is same when I had Vette. Want to be able to take off with my wife on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon for a ride anywhere. A couple long weekends 3-4 hours away from home etc.

I was going to get mileage from things we think we would like to do as a starting point and guessing going a little hire is better than lower.

Just trying to get a gauge of how you guys use your cars.

Thanks
Joe

·
Registered
9,833 Posts
Hagerty doesn't care or ask about mileage, it's more that you have another registered & insured vehicle as a DD and it's kept in a locked garage. I think the most I did in one year on my 71 was about 5k.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hagerty doesn't care or ask about mileage, it's more that you have another registered & insured vehicle as a DD and it's kept in a locked garage. I think the most I did in one year on my 71 was about 5k.
In my application it asked estimated yearly mileage. I would not see going over 5k myself either.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts