Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
4,129 Posts
Yes I sure do! I also remember the start of the trade/free parts forum. Time to delete it? :p fd

BTW I must slip in that I am watching Jay Leno right now, can ya say goobener Arnold? ::

·
Gone but never forgetten
25,239 Posts
I remember. An even better question is does anyone remember how it all got started? It all began by 66CoupeNW trading parts for exotic beers. Then the tradition became everyone trading parts for exotic beers up until Dan got a letter from the immigration stating that the beer that was being shipped to him from England had been confiscated, because it was being imported illegally ::

Thus, we had to find a better solution. Ah ... the good ol' days, back when I only had one Mustang to take up all my time!

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
LIES! All of it lies! I am a law abiding, flag toting member of society. I would NEVER violate U.S. Postal regulations by promoting the transport of alcohol through the mail!

However, If I were to commit such a henious crime, it is very likely I would still have those bottles of exotic beer lined up on a shelf in my garage!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts