Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Gone but never forgetten
25,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Mustangs and Fords in the Park VI show is this Saturday, August 24th, at Hagan Park in Rancho Cordova.

I wanted to get an idea of how many VMFers will be there, so's we can get a group picture.

This show usually has about 120 or so cars. It's open to ALL Mustangs of all years, and all Fords. There's over 18 different categories and over 50 awards, including Best of Show Mustang, and Best of Show Ford.

For more information or an entry form, visit the Sacramento Area Mustang Club website or contact me directly at [email protected]

I'd love to see all the No. California VMFers come out ... especially since I'm the show chairman and have busted my buns to put this thing together.

·
Administrator
13,031 Posts
John, I've been trying to rearrange plans to come to your show around a wedding. Guess who won out? Sorry I won't be able to come this year but I'll talk to you at Fun Ford Sunday.
Stan

·
Administrator
13,031 Posts
You're killing me!! If I went to the show I would probably be in that first statistic you quoted!
BTW, are you going to Fun Ford Sunday?
Stan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts