13,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The pix were great. Any totals?
Stan

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Not huge by any means, but growing.
196 registered vehicles, mostly Mustangs of course.
25+ participated in the Friday Autocross.
75 give or take a couple enjoyed the Pony Trails mountain cruise.

Plan to join us next year. MCA National and Jeff Ford is returning for Pony Trails. August 12-15, 2004.

J.

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
I was there and it was an excellent show! :: I got to visit with the Epperstangs and tschmidt. Tom brought his really cool Saleen and picked up a 1st with it. Beautiful car. Joyce and Mike let me shuttle 'bullitt' and 'KAOS' back and forth from the motel! :) That alone was well worth the trip! I didn't see Layne, but I also had to change from my VMF t-shirt to the lime IMAFS staff shirt to help with parking and judging. I know I'll go back next year! ;)

·
Administrator
13,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Joyce
Funny you mentioned that! BAMA is considering putting it on our calendar as a club event. I'll keep you updated.
Stan

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I agree that it was a good show. Lots of Mustangs, a fun Mustang Monthly Pony Trails the day before, plus autocross. I wished I could have run autocross and the Pony Trails both! But I have lots of opportunities to run autocross, and this was my first chance to do a Pony Trail.

I hope to make it back next year with the whole family.

Tom

·
Registered
952 Posts
SWMBO and I were there. Without a69Fcode :( IT WILL BE DONE NEXT YEAR!!!

I would have loved to run the Autocross. However, it would not have gone over well... All I have to run is SWMBO's Porsche Boxster. :: And, it is set up for Autocrossing.

If you thought about going and blew it off... shame on you!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts