Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is an actual sign from the Path subway system in NJ/NY. I bet some Ehay whore would cough up som bux for this, heh?

http://a5.cpimg.com/image/5D/D9/11958365-f8c7-02000152-.jpg

·
Registered
19,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I know they wouldn't allow it. And yes, I have no bananas...oops...I mean have no plans to sell it.

BTW, comming to Whiskey next Sat. nite?

·
Registered
194 Posts
A few reasons, but mostly, how did he acquire it legally? The govt. does not sell road signs. So it must have come from a ummm, slightly illicit source. Reselling know stolen property is illegal.
JH

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Huskinhano, really, man, you have GOT to resize that signature picture, i have to scroll sideways to finish reading the posts because it is so big. i cant imagine how long its got to take to load on a modem.

cool sign though /forums/images/icons/smile.gif
- Jason

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I've sold road signs on ehay without any problems. I put a little disclaimer on them that I found them in a closet when I bought my condo. Nobody said a word, ehay, the govt, nobody.

I pondered where you may have gotten such a sign from and out of the 13 stations the only ones it could be from are Harrison and Newark. Pavonia/Newport was a very strong maybe but I was able to rule it out.

They're rebuilding the Exchange Place station like gangbusters so the WTC line will be back. If you are considering ehaying it then it has to be done before it once again becomes valid. This assumes they don't change the name of the WTC station to something else.

If you want to be a super duper double scum then start the auction around Sept. 7th and let it run to Sept. 14th.

Id feel equally bad owning or selling something like that. I don't know what I'd do with it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts