Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just wandering how much I could get for a brand new paxton supercharger hat.

John

·
Registered
6,031 Posts
Hmmm... lets see... he is asking how much a SUPERGHARGER hat (I assume he means the box the carb is enclosed in) is, and you think he is GIVING UP the idea of a supercharger? You aren't the sharpest pencil in the drawer are you!?

PS: it's technician

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No No, he's asking how much he could get for one, not how much he would have to pay to get one. That implies he has one to sell.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok Im asking how much for a paxton supercharger hat because I dont like the looks of it and I want to make my own and I want to see if there is any money in a new one to see if I can afford to sell it and make my own alright. I have not given up on the supercharger idea alright. I dont not have one i am selling and Im just researching still.

John

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Ever wonder if he really has a mustang? Seems like he always has some stupid question. I have never seen him help someone with a problem.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

Ever wonder if he really has a mustang? Seems like he always has some stupid question. I have never seen him help someone with a problem.

<hr></blockquote>

Well, that wasn't nice.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Hmm, I agree...didn't think I'd ever hear that on this site. What makes them stupid questions? Just my .02. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Can't we all just get along? /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
OK, one more time......

"The only stupid questions are the ones your ex-wife ask!"
(Doug Neill 2001)

·
Registered
6,031 Posts
My apologies... I need to learn to read!! I talked with John the other night about it, so I was fairly sure he wasnt giving up on the idea all together... I didnt realize he already had the hat.

·
Registered
6,031 Posts
Wow.. for someone who doesn't LIST a Mustang in his sig or profile, you sure are quick to jump on a guy who has shown everyone pics of his car (or what it used to be).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts