Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I found an incredible deal on some killer Billet wheels, how much should I sell my 15x7 Styled Steelies with Goodyear Eagle GPS 205/60 15s with about 500 miles on em?

Tires were about $300 new and Dallas Mustang has them for $525 for the set with centers.

Think $500 is too much?

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Are these the same as the 14x7 stock style except in 15"? Any mods (spacers, etc.) required for these wheels? I have the 14", but I think the 15" have advantages. Got some pics?

Kelly

·
Registered
762 Posts
CJ Pony parts sells the whole package with lugs and centers for $499 but no tires and they are only 14X7. I'd say you are just about right on at the price you state if the wheels are in good shape.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kelly,

I have spacers on the front to accomodate the front discs, and have no rubbing probs at all...see pics of 'em on the car here!

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Great looking car! Any idea how wide you can go in the back with those wheels/backspacing (without looking gaudy)? Do you have a reducer for the speedometer/odometer also?

Kelly

·
Registered
305 Posts
If 66EmbergloGTConvertible does not buy they let me know.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great looking car! Any idea how wide you can go in the back with those wheels/backspacing (without looking gaudy)? Do you have a reducer for the speedometer/odometer also?

I have 205 60 15s and have a ton of room, but the a$$ end sits up a bit. I don't have a reducer on mine and my speedo matches my wifes Honda exactly.
Kelly

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Price seems right to me. I'd have jumped on it two years ago when I was doing my restoration. At that price they're discounted about 40% over new cost. You should be able to find a buyer if you're patient.

·
Registered
139 Posts
$500 would be a nice price. Where were you a month ago?? If you decide to sell let me know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts