All very informative and should give us all a better perspective on where you are as far as your car is concerned.As far as what turned me to the 70 mustang (coupe):
1. It was for sale close and had a clean title
2. I like the body style, it’s extremely clean looking. I really like the “vents” (they really aren’t vents) near the headlights. I think they are super unique looking.
3. The car just screams aggressive. It can be taken in so many ways design wise.
4. I like the updated features a 70 has. Bolt in glass is a big plus and while it can be added to older years I already have it.
5. This really applies to all mustangs. I really like how light they are.
6. I feel a connection to mustangs as a family member who recently passed away restored them. According to those there some of his last words were regrets that he was unable to help me throughout my build. (Sounds wushu washy but hey)
Yeah, wishy washy, but I'll give you a pass, this time...Motivation comes from a plethora of places!!