Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used a new Product from the Eastwood Co. to fix a badly made rear spoiler pedestal that was hard to find. Here's the write-up and step by step instruction.

http://www.desertmustangs.com/1972coupe/PlastiFix/PlastiFix.htm

It can also be used to mold small plastic parts, reproduce missing plastic pieces (i.e. grills). I definitely liked how it turned out. Maybe Whizco has an even better product that he uses... but this worked well for me.

-obo

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
Great writeup with pics. I don't have an application for that product at this time, but your writeup is the one to use for reference!

·
Registered
971 Posts
I have to tell ya, your site is great and I am impressed at your work area and how you have managed to accomplish so much with out a real garage.
I have 2 2 1/2 garages and still cna't get done what you have managed too.
Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have to tell ya, your site is great and I am impressed at your work area and how you have managed to accomplish so much with out a real garage.
I have 2 2 1/2 garages and still cna't get done what you have managed too.
Keep up the good work.
Thanks you guys! Yeah the work area is out of a lil shed and concrete pad in the backyard of my parent's house. BTW I'm also only 21 years old ::

But thanks again for all the compliments. I just hope to help others out in questionable areas where i had no clue and had to figure it out for myself :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts