Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i'm looking for my fathers all orginal 1966 Mustang. Please note that when he passed on he left it to my cousin and i am unable to locate him or the car. Is there any free websites out there that may have the ablilty to look up a VIN number for me. The vin # that i am looking for is 6F07C329969. Please if you can be of any help please email me at [email protected]
Thank you
Shannon

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Hi Shannon, you'll probably have better luck posting this in the general Vintage Mustang Forum. It is a wanted ad, but a different kind of a wanted ad. Hehe. I'm sorry I can't help you out, but I'm sure someone will have some info for you. I hope you find it. Good luck!
Sean

·
Registered
115 Posts
Shannon,
You might want to consider contacting a private detective agency or an attorney in the area where your cousin was last known to reside. Also, try contacting the state agency that regulates vehicle titles in the state where your cousin last resided.

Best of luck,
Chris

·
Registered
6,331 Posts
You will likely have a easier time finding your cousin than the car . When you call the department of motor vehicles / tag agency and give them the VIN they will go "Huh ??"
They can't do anything with old VIN numbers , they are shorter than the new ones . The orginal numbers were not really VIN's , they were warranty numbers .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts