Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
AKA Exchevman
5,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you guys getting pounded up there? It doesn't look good.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Getting pounded?? We don't even notice the rain around here. ::...We do however notice an occasional sunny day. :winkgrin:

·
AKA Exchevman
5,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Steph was on one of her other forums and one of the ladies live in Grants Pass Or. on the Rouge river. The river was rising like 14" in one hour. There neighbor's car was foating, they got the hell out of dodge. Just was checking on you guys.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Well, earlier in the week a couple rivers were on flood watch cuz of rain and warm temps melting mountain snow. It's cooled off, so now... its a snowin in dem heels. :lol:

Got pretty wet today...but nothin we aren't used to.

This is standard Seattle forcast from end of Nov thru March...I think they just re-run the same ones every year. :rolleyes:

http://www.komotv.com/weather/images/4_6day.jpg

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Pastures are MUDDY , so muddy that one of my muck boots actually got stuck and I pulled my foot right out of it :lol: Thankfully I had clean socks in the tack room :: Horses love it though, nothing like a good roll in the mud when ya have a clean blanket on. :wall:

·
Premium Member
3,825 Posts
Rain = snow in the passes

Snow in the passes = good snowboarding

Good snowboarding = :D

Conclusion: rain = :D

·
AKA Exchevman
5,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Were getting a little here but not like you all get.

Have a Happy New Year guys.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Yep we got some friggin rain in Grants Pass. The creek in my front yard is highest seen Ive been here, Trees coming down, lots of water on the roads, The Rogue is getting really high nad the carport is leakin. I just love our winter weather. :p
Wish I could send some of this rain to my mom in Texas.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Are you guys getting pounded up there? It doesn't look good.
Are you kidding? It looks GREAT! As soon as my daughter wakes up we're loading up the quads and heading for the hills. Promises to be a rainy, muddy, disgusting mess ... YEEHAWW!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts